Lance Elam -Skin (Music Video) --- /For the Grown and Sexy /

Miss Independent Woman Documentary


Thursday, January 20, 2011

Dear The Christ James - Why is He Discussing Our Situations & Problems With his Ex?










Dear The Christ James


I’ve been with my man for about 2 years and I’m just now catching wind of something that has become a huge issue. Like, I said, we’ve been together for 2 years and like any other couple we’ve had out issues. I try my best to communicate with him when we have our problems and I make a point to listen and take his thoughts and feelings into consideration. We’ve been going back and forth about moving in together but I have my reservations about living with him before we’re at lease engaged. I’m 31 and have taken care of myself and I work hard to maintain my lifestyle. I don’t think that I should abandon everything I’ve worked so hard for just to say that I live with my boyfriend and my place is too small for the both of us. I’m just to old for a roommate situation if you know what I mean. Ever since we had that blow up about a month ago he’s been making little remarks that suggest I think I’m too good to live with him and catches little attitudes with me for no reason. I realize he could have any woman he wants and could convince plenty of them to do what he wants them to do…….including his ex who I believe isn’t over him. Me, not so much I’m no fool. I’m not budging. Lately I’ve noticed his ex has been calling him frequently and he’s been calling her too. Only to overhear a conversation when he thought I was sleep on the couch and she was saying things like “if she doesn’t make you happy then move on. She doesn’t know what she has. And baby I know you and that’s not like you to do this and that.” Then she said that I’m lucky to have him. I was so heated I got up and left and confronted him about it the next day only for him to say that she’s a part of his life and I’m going to have to find a way to be okay with it. I told him that I feel like if it’s that serious, then he should go be with her because I’m not with that at all. It’s been a week and I haven’t spoken to him since I told him to go be with her but I really have a problem with him discussing out problems with his ex girlfriend. What should I do?

0 comments:

Post a Comment