Lance Elam -Skin (Music Video) --- /For the Grown and Sexy /

Miss Independent Woman Documentary


Friday, January 28, 2011

Dear Blog - He’s Rich, He’s Cheating and I Don’t Care






Dear  Blog

do I have a problem? I’ve been with my man for 7 years now and he’s been cheating since day one. He’s a professional athlete and makes a lot of money as you could imagine and in the beginning I used to really get upset whenever I found out he was cheating lol. But now I just don’t care because every time I find out he’s messing around with other women I get lavish gifts. They range any where from Louis luggage, to Range Rovers, diamonds, vacations pretty much all the things that women love lol! I don’t love him anymore and his whoring behavior continues and I’m just to a point where I don’t care anymore. As long as I’m being taken care of and get what I want I just don’t care. I don’t want to remain in a loveless relationship but I’m so used to this lifestyle I have I don’t want to give that up. Is there something wrong with me?

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment