Lance Elam -Skin (Music Video) --- /For the Grown and Sexy /

Miss Independent Woman Documentary


Friday, February 4, 2011

Why Won't He Put a Ring On It ? ( Dear Blogger)



I’ve been with this man for over a year and I have been everything he wants and more. I keep myself up and I work out and I look damn good whenever we hit the town and I present myself like a lady. I made it very clear to him that I’m not trying to do this dating thing for too long because I’m not getting any younger and he isn’t either! He’s 30 and had his time to play around in the streets with the chicks who came before me but now it’s time for him to put a ring on it. I’m about to be 28 and I have a very strict timeline that I’ve told him about and he acted like he was okay with it. I want to be engaged by the time I’m 29 and married by 30 I’ve said it over and over but he hasn’t bought it to the forefront of discussion as a matter of fact he avoids it. I don’t want to waste my time but he needs to step up to the plate. I have a job, I don’t have kids and not to blow my own horn I’m very physically attractive. He’s educated and got a good job so I don’t understand the hold up. He needs to put a ring on it asap. How do I get this message across to him because I can’t wait much longer. Your advice would be appreciated.

0 comments:

Post a Comment