Lance Elam -Skin (Music Video) --- /For the Grown and Sexy /

Miss Independent Woman Documentary


Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Will Diddy Wife Kim In 2011

Will Diddy Wife Kim In 2011






Combs, 41, is a regular visitor to St Barts, spending last Christmas and New Year and June on rented yachts off the coast of the island.
In a recent interview on U.S. talk show The View, Combs admitted growing up with a single mother after his father died meant he didn’t place such importance on marriage. The rapper claimed he wasn’t ready for marriage: ‘Why I’m not married yet, I don’t have the exact reason. Some things in life you don’t have the exact reason.
My father was killed when I was three years old… I never got a chance to see the way a family lives, but I’m not making an excuse.’
  Partners @ Bossip Credit 

0 comments:

Post a Comment