Lance Elam -Skin (Music Video) --- /For the Grown and Sexy /

Miss Independent Woman Documentary


Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Is Sexting Cheating ?

Is Sexting Cheating ?




I have a small issue I need help with. I’ve been with my boyfriend for about to years and I love him so much. I’ve had my fair share of unhealthy relationships and on my 30th birthday I vowed that I would never take part in a relationship that didn’t meet my standards. Shortly after my birthday I met my current boyfriend at a christmas party and when I first met him, he wasn’t really “my type.” I liked men who go to the gym and had a kind of pretty boy look and my man is none of those things. He’s handsome in the traditional sense and he’s tall and skinny. Anywho he grew on me after a while and we ended up going on several dates and he was the most persistent, kind, compassionate and he turned sexy on me. Well I know that i have a little baggage that I need to get rid of because I have been cheated on in the past but my boyfriend has given me no reason to believe that he’s being unfaithful. We talk about everything and he shared with me that a woman at his job has made it very clear that she wants to sleep with him knowing full well he’s with me. Apparently she doesn’t care. They do have to work closely together and so they do have each other’s cell phone and email. I like that he was honest with me about what he thinks of her. He said she’s attractive but she’s a wh*re and he would never even consider sleeping with her. She’s significantly younger than we are and I can see how her advances are juvenile. The other night while he was in the shower his phone started buzzing, it was really late and usually no one is calling or texting him at that hour. I looked through the phone and the chick form his job sent pictures of her p*ssy and her t*ts asking if he was sure he wasn’t tempted. I went through the history and she was being extremely flirtatious and he was texting short replies like see you tomorrow, go to bed or enough. I can admit that when I confronted him about it, I flipped out and threw his phone across the room and went off. He swore to me that nothing was going on and that I was being insecure but he has yet to delete them! I felt violated like I had been cheated on again. I don’t know why but my trust is not as solid as it was in the beginning. What should I do?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes it is

Anonymous said...

I sexting all the time

Anonymous said...

DEAR REDICULOUS AND BRAINWASHED LITTLE GIRL,
NO ITS NOT YOUR FAULT THAT U HAVENT HAD THE ABILITY TO TRUST ANY MAN SO FAR, BECAUSE U HAVE HAD ENOUGH BAD EXPERIENCES IN UR LIFE TO PROTECT URSELF FROM HURT ONCE AGAIN! FURTHERMORE, SWEETY, UR BODY KNOWS WHEN N WHEN NOT TO TRUST! IF U DONT TRUST, THEN U SHOULDNT! BOTTOM LINE! THE ONLY ONE U SHOULD TRUST IS URSELF! LISTEN TO UR INSTINCTS! UR MAN IS LYING TO YOU! WAKE UP!

Anonymous said...

Men are great at redirecting the blame and the insecurity game to us women, in such a way that they may actually try to convince us that we need the help! This is the oldest trick in the book ladies! Wake up!!!!!!!!!!

Pretty Smart said...

um yea lol if sex is in the phrase its pretty much cheating

Nicole Stevens said...

Def a form of it why use a phone to interact with another female/male tht just mean thts something u want to really do with tht person

Pretty smart said...

i think nicole stevens is genius. Lol I always always say you only interact through text when you need to keep everyone around you unware of what you are talking about . Facebook too. Other wise you would pick up the phone and make a call.

Nicole Stevens ‎: said...

) yes indeed ... Even just general texting with a female must be a secret or u would just call or they will call u its like they know to just text or send pics crazy and a shame

Post a Comment