Lance Elam -Skin (Music Video) --- /For the Grown and Sexy /

Miss Independent Woman Documentary


Monday, December 13, 2010

Princess Pt 1 (Formerly Of Crime Mob) Music Industry Ups & Downs








I had the chance to chat with princess, She is so down to earth and her music and lyrics are nice . Princess Psa mixtape is dope check it out and the video interviews I make are movies .



Side Note
Fwecompany@gmail.com   Sponsors Christ James Show , Digital Marketing , Graphic/ Web Design / Multimedia ....














Download Mixtape Free | LiveMixtapes.com Mixtape Player

8 comments:

jamie said...

Great Sense of Humor ..

Anonymous said...

Never new she carried her self like this

Be Dog said...

Sexy Ass Princess I want Fuck that woman

Lucky lo said...

yeah, she seems down to earth and funny

Ella Bee said...

I LOVE Princess! Really excited to see what else she is coming out with. Love the new mixtape too!

Anonymous said...

dope interview Face, Princess what up



Rod

charles said...

I love this blog , Princess I thought you was a hood rat at first but you change my mind . Good interview

Anonymous said...

Ok seem like she Hi , where is that chic diamond at are they still fighting like two little girls

Post a Comment