Lance Elam -Skin (Music Video) --- /For the Grown and Sexy /

Miss Independent Woman Documentary


Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Letter - She’s Beautiful but Far From the ‘Total Package’





I been dealing with this young lady for about 5 months now and when I tell you she is gorgeous, she IS GORGEOUS. She’s tall and leggy, got long natural hair and light brown eyes. When I met her at a party, I was immediately drawn to her and told her that I would love to take her out. She said yes and a few days later we went out to dinner. She turns heads everywhere she goes and we make a good looking couple when we do our thing outside. After about the 4th month she started to lose some of her beauty. I only say that because when we met she was living with two of her girls and her lease was up about 2 months into it. She said she didn’t want to live with them anymore and they found a new roommate to replace her so she made it seem like she was pressured to leave. Me being in my early 30s and her being 26 I had been there and done that and thought I was doin her a favor by letting her stay with me until she found her own place like she said she would, but she seems real comfortable. She has a job that doesn’t bring in much money and she has random modeling jobs that she gets every now and again but she doesn’t make a lot of money. I work hard everyday and I don’t need anything from anyone but whenever she does get money she never buys groceries or even offer to extend a couple bucks. When I do buy food, she says she’ll cook whatever I buy but she’s too busy watching reality TV and talkin on the phone…… she doesn’t even clean the place. I don’t mind sharing my space and when I do have a wife I would take care of her so she doesn’t have to work but I feel like she either doesn’t know better or she expects this from me. I have to find a way to get her out without hurting her feelings but at the same time I know if I do this we won’t last. I’m between a rock and a hard place.



So what do you think folks ?



www.bossip.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No Lazy women allowed

Anonymous said...

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. There's a big difference between lowering your standards, settling and Compromise.

Post a Comment