Lance Elam -Skin (Music Video) --- /For the Grown and Sexy /

Miss Independent Woman Documentary


Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Ex ATL House Wife DeShawn Snow Over 30 Pounds!/ Christ James has Thoughts



 Ladies ''(Some)'' I have a bone to pick with you ,why do you always try to look better after the divorce . She could of lost 30 pounds and kept her husband. I'm not saying all women act like this but it's getting out of control. When your man say lose some weight you want to chew his ears off.  It seems like trainers can get away with saying you fat and you just giggle with the buff head bastard lol just playing on the buff head part. People stay sexy in your relationships that's how you keep each other motivated . Sometimes I see women dressing better when they go out with their female friends and just regular when their boyfriend/ Husband take them out . I heard some women do that because they really dressing to out shine women instead of looking sexy for themselves. Ladies men are not stupid we know some of these trainers are sexing the mess out of you .


Via www.bossip.com
“I felt everything was out of my control,” Snow, 37, tells UsMagazine.com. “I had no control over anything that was happening in my life and the weight and working out was something I could control.”
Snow credits her close friend and personal trainer, Trey Crump, with keeping her motivated.
“[When] Trey heard [of my divorce], he texted me and was like ‘Meet me at the gym at 6 a.m.’ He didn’t ask me any questions, we just worked out. That was his way of getting me out of bed and then once I started, I just got consistent.”
Snow works out two hours a day, but the key to her weight loss is eating in moderation.
“I supplement with protein shakes and I try to stay away from carbs. Sometimes I’ll have seafood or vegetables. Basically it’s portion size, a maintenance thing.”
In addition to wanting to lose 10 more pounds, she also wants to impart her wisdom on others.
“All of my projects are basically to empower and encourage young women. The hardest thing in life is to believe that things happen for a reason. You can’t be a victim, you have to be a victor — press through it — and know that success is the best revenge.”

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

She looks great! Go Deshawn!

THE CHRIST JAMES said...

Nice

Anonymous said...

She looks good no matter the reason.;-)

Anonymous said...

She always was cute just needed the body to match, she's definitely an inspiration ;-)

Anonymous said...

They get comfortable and when its ova they see there faults. Gotta stay SEXY

Anonymous said...

It's not about after the divorce but you become so comfortable in your own skin then you have your husband saying baby I love you just the way you are. She was never obese or anything she looked good thing too. But who knows what was going on in their marriage. but once you find yourself again you just want to live life and part of that is losing a little weight, go ahead girl!

Anonymous said...

CUZ U GET RID OF THE DRAMA STRESS AND MESS. THEN YOU FOCUS ON YOURSELF AND FEEL BETTER ABOUT WHO YOU REALLY ARE. SOME MEN AREN'T GOOD WITH MAKING THEIR WIVES FEEL SEXY OR BEING A TEAM PLAYER THROUGH TIMES OF HARDSHIP SO WOMEN FIND COMFORT IN FOOD. ALSO WIVES HAVE NO DOWN TIME FOR THEMSELVES. WE LOSE OURSELVES. BUT WE ALWAYS GET UP UP START OVER!!! GOOD FOR HER!!!

Post a Comment