Lance Elam -Skin (Music Video) --- /For the Grown and Sexy /

Miss Independent Woman Documentary


Friday, July 15, 2011

Ms. Wallace Has No Time For Lil’ Kim











Credit Rapradar.com



Just when things were going Monica’s way, she been hit with a setback. Her new single, “Anything (To Find You)” produced by Missy Elliott, samples Biggie’s “Who Shot Ya” and also features Rick Ross and Lil’ Kim. B.I.G.’s mom, Ms. Wallace controls his estate (which includes recordings) has denied clearance for Kim’s appearance on the song.

Monica turned to her Twitter account to express her disappointment over Ms. Wallace’s decision with hopes of her reconsidering.

I am just finding out what has happened to my single and myself & Missy are beyond hurt that @LilKim was removed. She’s our friend, a legend & @LilKim will get the respect she deserves at all cost. The clearance was revoked & I’m fighting to get it reinstated by the Biggie Estate.

We respect all parties involved & were gonna do WHATEVER to keep the song as is because @lilKim the bizness on the record…I am as thorough as they come and I LOVE @LilKim bottom line is Ms Wallace has the final say and she said No. If we put it out we get SUED. Your directing your anger in the wrong place & I am far 2deep in the game 2play games. These r facts. Still fighting 4 Kim to be on it…..

0 comments:

Post a Comment