Lance Elam -Skin (Music Video) --- /For the Grown and Sexy /

Miss Independent Woman Documentary


Saturday, January 7, 2012

Birdman Plans to Sign 2 More Acts to YMCMB - TheChristjames.com







2012 may have loads of new music stored from the YMCMB family, but could it also bring new artists to the table? Birdman says he's got his eyes locked on two acts in particular.
While Birdman wouldn't admit who might be coming on board, he did mention who was not joining the Young Money camp. Birdman has denied that Lil B and former G-Unit artist Young Buck were joining the YMCB family.

"Both of them is two of the little homies I have the utmost respect for," Birdman said. "I don't know Lil B's situation. I don't know Buck's situation. I'm friends to both of them. If the opportunity ever came, I would love to work with both of them. I know Buck is in a situation.

I really don't know Lil B's situation, he's real cool with my son Wayne. I got love and respect for both of them, but they never came across the menu yet. I spoke with Buck a few times, he's been a friend of the family. B is a friend of the family. But It ain't came to none of that. Not to this point
."

When asked if the artists he's looking for are established vets or up-and-coming artists, Birdman replied "both."

"We like to be new, young," he said. "My son [Wayne] does the newer acts [on Young Money]. On our side [Cash Money] it be more veteran."
Who do you think Birdman could be signing next?

Source xxl

0 comments:

Post a Comment