Lance Elam -Skin (Music Video) --- /For the Grown and Sexy /

Miss Independent Woman Documentary


Monday, August 1, 2011

Relationship Letter -> We’re In Our 60s & And My Wife Has Been Cheating For The Past 5 Years





Why is it so hard for a Black man to get over the cheating when his wife commits adultery?  I’ve been married 30-plus years and found out my wife has been having an affair for 5 years. Our best friends were complicit with assisting her in hiding it. They tell me they’re sorry because she told them I was being verbally and physically abusive to her. Not true. She finally admitted she wanted excitement in her life now that she’s near 60.
I’ve delayed the divorce because my pastor and friends want me to slow down and get myself together emotionally. They’ve asked me to wait because the man she’s with is verbally and emotionally abusing her and she needs a safety net. I’ve been confused for so long. It’s fearful starting relationships at 60, but I’ve finally decided to try

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment