Lance Elam -Skin (Music Video) --- /For the Grown and Sexy /

Miss Independent Woman Documentary


Thursday, September 2, 2010

Gucci Mane -The Appeal Album Listening Event (Album In Stores Sep /28/ 2010)























Gucci Mane appeal album in stores Sep,28, 2010. Gucci is one of the most  humble rap artist I've met at his level in the rap game. He is the same Gucci I've  met in 2005 - 2006 , When Dj Mami Chula and I was at patchwerk studios networking with Gucci .Gucci Said (2006) ''Im next in the rap game , I will work hard and get no sleep until the world notice me''. I gave the album a great listen and let me tell you it's better than the first album he explored a new world and went left. One of my favorite songs on the appeal  album is the record with Gucci, Pharrell, and Nicki Minaj.   
(View  Some recap pics inside) Photos By The Fabian








0 comments:

Post a Comment